SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
It is the policy to ensure:
- The health, safety and welfare at work of all employees and others on site.
- The provision of safe plant and systems of work.
- A safe place of work with safe access and egress.
- The safe use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- A safe working environment with adequate welfare facilities.
- The provision of necessary information, instruction training and supervision.
- Promote a culture of Health and Safety within the Plant and demand compliance with all safety commitments.
- Will treat all safety incidents as preventable. Our goal is zero lost time injuries.
- Provide the organization and nominate individuals to implement this policy and develop the necessary procedures, resources and emergency plans to the highest standards.
- Meet or exceed safety legislation applicable in Pakistan.
- Make hazard identification and risk assessment central to all our activities.
- Provide, maintain and ensure the correct use of necessary safety equipment including protective clothing, tools or other items necessary for the safe execution of work.
- Provide health and safety surveillance where appropriate.
- Form a Safety Committee to create openness and dialogue on Health and Safety matters with all concerned.
- Record and investigate accidents and dangerous occurrences and implement changes where required.
- Monitor safety performance through the use of self-audits, independent audits and external audits.
- Review the policy, organization and arrangements annually, or when changes in legislation, plant, personnel or procedures require it.
In order to deliver this policy, the company has implemented a Certified Business Management System in full accordance with the requirements of OSHAS 18001:2007.