It is the policy to ensure:
- High levels of service quality and customer satisfaction.
- The safe, efficient and reliable production of electrical energy.
- The employment of staff with suitable skills and experience and enhancing these with regular training and continuing personal development.
- Commitment to best industry practice.
- All activities are undertaken in full compliance with relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- The full commitment to the protection of the environment, remaining strictly within the emissions and discharge limitations as defined by Government Regulations.
In order to deliver this policy, the company has implemented a Business Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
This Business Management System has integrated the Quality Standard ISO9001:2008, the Environmental Standard ISO14001:2004 and the Health and Safety Specification OHSAS 18001:2007. Objectives established under the Business Management System will be used to drive continual improvement through our Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental programs.
The implementation of this Quality Policy and the scope of application are described in the Rousch Business Manual and detailed in the procedures and associated documentation.